I have been advised that a formal planning application in respect of the above has now been submitted:
Site: University Of Leeds Bodington Hall Otley Road Leeds LS16 5PT
Proposal: Outline Application for residential development including means of access and demolition of existing buildings
To access the planning application system:
1. click on the following link
2. Scroll down and Click on the square with the arrow and PA in it.
3. Type 11/05065 in the box that says key word, reference number etc. and click search
That should then bring up the relevant page.
If you wish to comment on this, you may do so by:
· writing to: Planning Services, The Leonardo Building, 2 Rossington Street, Leeds, LS2 8HD
· sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· via the planning services website at www.leeds.gov.uk/publicaccess
Please quote the planning reference number, noted above, with your comments.
If you would like to make any comments I would find it very useful if you could forward a copy of your comments to me, so that I can gauge public opinion on this application, and to enable me to represent your views clearly and concisely.
I trust this keeps you up to date with matters that may affect you.