Leeds City Council in conjunction with the West Yorkshire Local Transport Plan (LTP) Partnership and Metro, are carrying out a public consultation on a number of plans which are listed below. These plans support the LTP vision, ‘My Journey West Yorkshire’ which is the 15-year Local Transport Plan (LTP), setting out West Yorkshire’s transport needs and ambitions until 2026. The consultation has been set up for online participation (see links below), however, we are also holding two public drop in sessions in Leeds.
- Rail Plan 7 – Tell us what you think about our plans for rail improvements over the next 15 years in West Yorkshire.
- Transport Asset Management – Tell us what you think about our plans to look after our assets, such as roads & bus shelters.
- Freight Plan – Tell us what you think about our plans to help freight move about in West Yorkshire.
- Network Management Plan – Tell us what you think about our plans to keep traffic moving on our busy roads.
- Indicators and Targets – Tell us what you think about measuring our progress on delivering what we promise.
You are invited to attend either of the following 2 consultation sessions
4pm – 8pm
Leeds Civic Hall, Calverley Street, Leeds, LS1 1UR –
10am – 1pm
The Leonardo building, Rossington Street, Leeds, LS2 8HD