I have received further details on the proposed works on Arthington Lane, Pool:
- Arthington Lane is currently programmed to be closed for resurfacing from Monday 7th April 2014 to Thursday 17th April 2014.
- The road closure will be in place between 09:30 and 17:30.
- The limits of the resurfacing are from Main Street/Pool Bank New Road to The Tower Drive.
- The closure will be signed from Main Street/Pool Bank New Road to A61 Harrogate Road and a diversion will be in place via A61 Harrogate Road, A61 Swindon Lane and A658 Harrogate Road.
- Pedestrian access will not be affected.
Every effort will be made to maintain vehicular access to properties within the road closure but there may be periods, due to the nature of the works, when this is restricted. Everybody should, however, always be able to get away from their properties, although, they might have to use the diversion routes to access some areas.