I refer to the above and would confirm that I have been advised of the following planning application:
Site: 2 Church Lane, Adel
Proposal: Three new dwellings
Details of the application may be viewed by accessing IT facilities in the library at Ralph Thoresby High School, or at the Leonardo Building, address below. Alternatively, you can go to the website address below and then insert the application number 15/05179 and press “search” and the information above should come up. You can then click on the associated documents if you wish to see what the documents are and you can look at all the individual documents.
If you would like to submit a comment about this new proposal please use one of the following methods:
· By writing to: Planning Services, The Leonardo Building, 2 Rossington Street, Leeds, LS2 8HD
· sending an email to: email@example.com
· via the planning services website at www.leeds.gov.uk/publicaccess
Please quote the planning reference number, noted above, with your comments. The closing date for comments is 9th October but Planning will accept comments after this date up until the point the Planning Officers submit their report which should be around 23rd October.
The last time the application at this site was considered it was refused for the following reasons:
1) Inappropriate design and layout which will result in a cramped layout which will result in the site appearing overdeveloped which is out of keeping with local character and would harm visual amenity.
2) The Local Planning Authority considers that, by reason of the limited and poor quality garden space, plot 1 fails to provide an adequate level of useable amenity space for future occupants.