I have been advised of an overnight closure of Harewood Bridge, on the night of Thursday the 6th of September 2018.
- The road will be closed from 7:30pm on the 6th of Sept until 5:30am on the 7th of Sept.
- We intend to excavate the carriageway to carry out a detailed inspection to the structural concrete slabs to investigate some surface cracking on the carriageway. Whilst there , we will also carry out repointing works to some of the parapets.
- The works carried out will be appropriate to a Grade 2* listed structure.
- A diversionary route will be signposted throughout the works, see attached.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained at all times.
Advance warning signs will go up at the bridge 28th August.