Please find below information I have received that you or someone you know may be interested in.
“The Employment, Access and Growth Team in the Employment and Skills Service are delivering a number of Information Sessions in partnership with Jet2. And your support in promoting this to your networks would be appreciated.
Jet2 are recruiting for Ground Operations and Customer Contact roles
The types of roles being promoted include:
- Passenger Service Agent
- Baggage Loader
- Ramp Agent
- Customer Service (Pre Travel Advisor/ Sales)
Each information session will last for approximately 90 minutes and those booking a place will:
- Find out about Jet2.com and what it’s like to work for Jet2
- Learn more about the types of roles Jet2 are recruiting for – both Ground Operations and Customer Contact
- Find out Information about the requirements for the role and the values that are important
- Be able to ask members of the Jet2 Ground Operations and Contact Centre Team questions
The information sessions take place on:
- Tuesday 4th December at the Pudsey Community Hub
- Wednesday 5th December at the Horsforth Community hub
There are various session times available.
Places are limited and anyone interested should book a place via Eventbrite – https://tinyurl.com/yb2lomoj