I have been sent the information below, which may be of interest to you.
Most of the information below was taken from www.fundingleeds.co.uk. Click the link and register now for the latest funding news, you can also save searches that are relevant to you and find information about where you can get support with accessing funding.
- Leeds Community Foundation – The Leeds Fund: Micro Grants. Grants are available to support individuals and small groups delivering locally-based grassroots activity in communities across Leeds, maximum value £500. https://www.idoxopen4community.co.uk/lcc/Scheme/View/Leeds-Community-Foundation-The-Leeds-Fund-Micro-Grants-GRUKBP3!S44188?search=d1fb746d62914517803d0ac907b3a93d&cip=10&bcr=MTI1NA
- Brelms Trust. Grants are available for charities registered with the Charity Commission that are based in Yorkshire and working within local communities in Yorkshire to tackle disadvantage and to provide sustainable benefit. Maximum value £15,000 https://www.idoxopen4community.co.uk/lcc/Scheme/View/Brelms-Trust-GRUKBP3!S32356?search=ae0308fe60c34db2b90a80ca54ab4c14&cip=10&bcr=MTI1OQ
- Closing soon
- Co-op Community Dividend Fund. Grants are available to support local causes and make a positive difference across the western, central and eastern regions of England, maximum value £5,000. Closes- 26th April 2019. https://www.idoxopen4community.co.uk/lcc/Scheme/View/Coop-Community-Dividend-Fund-GRUKBP3!S37912?search=9e6d04c232f746e4a39c06db1f6ab3a3&cip=10&bcr=MTI2Nw
- Leeds Inspired Small Grants. Small grants are available for arts and voluntary sector organisations to fund new arts and cultural activities and projects or provide an additional boost to existing activity in Leeds, maximum value £1,000. Closes- 2nd May 2019. https://www.idoxopen4community.co.uk/lcc/Scheme/View/Leeds-Inspired-Small-Grants-GRUKBP3!S38918?search=9e6d04c232f746e4a39c06db1f6ab3a3&cip=10&bcr=MTI2Nw Upcoming events
- 4th April 2019. Small charities: transform your fundraising and governance, just £10-20 (bursaries are available). https://doinggoodleeds.org.uk/training-courses/2019/01/small-charities-transform-your-fundraising-and-governance-april19/
- 13th April 2019. FREE COURSE: Basic Safeguarding in the Community Course. https://doinggoodleeds.org.uk/training-courses/2018/10/free-course-basic-safeguarding-coursefeb19/ For Information
- Have you seen the new Leeds Observatory website with lots of key data about Leeds and its people? Easier to access and find information to support your bid- click the link here https://observatory.leeds.gov.uk/ Funding SupportLeeds City Council Funding Support Scheme
- Voluntary Action Leeds coordinate the Leeds Funding Support Network, a network that provides training, support, discussions and opportunities around accessing funding. Whether you are a developed charity or a small community group- there is support available for all third sector organisations.