Please find below Information that may be of interest to you or someone you know.
The Stronger Families programme helps and supports families in Bradford and Leeds who have barriers to accessing education, gaining skills for work or Finding employment
The Stronger Families Leeds service is still accepting referrals and ready to help any clients with employment, training and education needs as well as barriers that may be stopping this.
The Stronger Families Programme is delivered by experienced organisations in your community.
How can I get this support?
To be eligible you must have at least one dependent child, have the right to work in the UK and not be in work. Childcare and travel expenses are available to help you access the support.
Leeds Hub Manager: Sharon Kumar T 0113 386 9900
You will have a worker who will support you. The programme includes:
Health & Well-being Support:
• Confidence building
• Building and maintaining social
• Mindfulness sessions
• Leading a healthy lifestyle
• General health and well-being support
including mental health needs
Employability & Skills Building:
• Links to employers across Leeds &
Bradford to provide work experience
and placement opportunities
• Volunteering opportunities
• Work taster visits
• Provide job application support
• Training opportunities including;
literacy and numeracy, ESOL & IT
• In work communication and skills
• Digital inclusion (e.g. IT skills, job
Financial Inclusion Support:
• Debt advice and support
• Financial planning and budgeting
(linking with healthy lifestyle sessions
e.g. cooking on a budget).
• Support and advice with benefits and